高可靠、高效事务点型文件系统Reliance Nitro 支持Linux & Android
Datalight Reliance Nitro ensures rock-solid data reliability while providing the performance needed to create an optimal user experience.
It is a transactional file system created specifically for embedded devices where power loss may occur, protecting critical system and user data from corruption. Additionally, Reliance Nitro assures reliability of each metadata block with CRC32, and works with a broad array of storage media – including raw flash memory, e MMC , RAM, hard disk, USB mass storage, STAT and PATA disk, and SD/MMC. Datalight works closely with the Linux community to ensure seamless integration for Linux devices. The speed of file and directory access is improved by several orders of magnitude while maintaining complete metadata and file data integrity. The unique combination of tree-based directory architecture, extent based design, and faster atomic transactions, improves performance for I/O throughput and metadata operations. Dynamic Transaction Point? technology gives developers unprecedented control over the file system.
1. Uncompromising performance
2. Rock-solid metadata, user data reliability
3. Dynamic Transaction Point technology offers control of performance vs. data-at-risk
4. Extent-based file system for faster file operations
5. Atomic transaction model protects user data and meta data from corruption
6. ACID compliant Boots more quickly than ext3 and ext4 after power loss
7. File and metadata CRC32
8. Secure delete of file data by file
9. Replaces or coexists with other file systems
10.Performance enhancing discard interface for NAND, NOR and e MMC; Also supports HDD, RAM, Disk-on-chip, USB Mass Storage, SD/MMC, and eMMC
11.Works with virtually any 32-bit or 64-bit Linux host environment
12.Compatibility verified with Linux kernel revisions 2.6.29 through 3.x